Saturday, February 21, 2009

Easy Mexican Pizza

I have been in heaven this past week eating fresh pico de gallo, guacamole, and even limes off the tree in our yard on a grilled chicken taco. Have I ever told you how much I love Mexcian food? Mmmm.  I'm also loving the fresh produce California has to offer and I can't wait to plant our garden!!

Keeping with a Mexican food theme I want to share this simple yet delicious family favorite. 

Photobucket
Easy Mexican Pizza

1 Baboli pre-baked pizza crust
1 can refried beans
cheddar cheese

Topping OPTIONS (choose your favorite):
1 can olives
1 tomato, thinly sliced
1/2 green pepper, thinly sliced
1 can diced green chilis
green onion
sliced jalapeno

Place your pizza crust on a stone or pan then spread the refried beans evenly on top. Sprinkle with your choice of toppings and a generous layer of cheddar cheese. Bake for 20 minutes at 425 or until warmed throughout. We like to serve this with a little salsa and sour cream. 

This is a great meal to make when you're running late or it's your child's night to prepare dinner.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...