Saturday, July 16, 2011

Honey-Mustard Pork Chops

I love meat cooked on the grill but I must admit that pork is my least favorite. Whenever I grill pork it still ends up chewy and hard to swallow and lacking flavor, that is until I found this marinade. One secret I've learned is that the longer you marinade the better it tastes. This marinade has great flavor with the combination of mustard, honey, parsley and all the other ingredients. Even better, my husband helped me grill this to perfection.

Honey-Mustard Pork Chops
1/3 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1/4 cup honey
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
1 Tablespoon minced fresh parsley
2 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon ground ginger
6 boneless pork loin chops

In a small bowl combine all the ingredients (excluding the pork). Pour half the marinade into a large re-sealable bag; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat, refrigerating for 6-8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.

When you are ready to grill, drain and discard the marinade. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees, basting frequently with reserved marinade.

Who Dished it first? Taste of Home

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...