Thursday, October 9, 2008

Honey-Pecan Crusted Chicken Tenders

I ate this on top of a salad and it was divine!

Honey-Pecan Crusted Chicken Tenders
*recipe courtesy of the Pleasure Cooker

salt
pepper
boneless, skinless chicken tenders
1/4 cup honey
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
3/4 tsp paprika
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1 1/4 cups finely crushed cornflakes
1/2 cup finely chopped pecans

Preheat oven to 400. Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken. Combine honey, mustard, paprika and garlic in a small bowl. Combine cornflakes and pecans in a shallow dish. Brush both sides of chicken with honey mixture; dredge in cornflake mixture. Place chicken on a foiled baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Cook at 400 for 15 minutes or until done.

Jayne's Notes: I combined the salt/pepper in the honey mixture so I could move a little quicker (and touch less raw chicken). Also, I crushed the cornflakes and pecans together in my mini food processor.

1 comment:

Christi said...

Thanks for the recipe, I thought it was great. I appreciate the tip to serve on a salad-in the future I think I might always serve on salad with craisins, feta, mmmmm. Tom liked it with poppyseed dressing, I liked it with raspberry vinagrette. This is a keeper for us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...